Are You Unsure Of What To Do After A Workplace Injury?
No one ever expects to suffer from an injury or illness at work. When such incidents happen, many people are unsure about what to do. If you have suffered a work-related injury or illness, it is important to contact a lawyer knowledgeable in this area of law immediately.
Many injured parties are often denied benefits because they do not take the right steps required under the law as soon as they are injured. Visiting their own doctor, waiting too long to seek treatment or failing to disclose a pre-existing condition often bars or delays those entitled to benefits from getting quick approval for those benefits.
At The Johnson Law Firm LLC in Freehold, we are here to help make sure that does not happen.
Trusted Experience Handling Workers’ Compensation Claims
Our firm has over 30 years of combined experience helping individuals in New Jersey obtain workers’ comp benefits. We have the experience to tackle your case in the trenches and to take it into the courtroom with our depth of knowledge of the law, legal procedures and the ever more complex interrelationship between the Social Security Administration, Medicare and Medicaid to your claim for injuries.
We have assisted many types of individuals with their workers’ compensation claims, including:
- Medical assistants who have developed neck, back and hand injuries due to continuous handling of instruments
- Ironworkers, mechanics, machinists, carpenters, drywallers, plasterers, electricians and plumbers who have been injured over the course of time
- Cashiers who have developed carpal tunnel syndrome because of continuous handling and reaching for items on the checkout lane
- Chefs and kitchen staff who have developed back injuries from lifting industrial-sized food product containers or carpal tunnel syndrome from repetitive food preparation
- If you are an essential worker and contracted COVID during the pandemic, your employer may be responsible for your medical treatment, salary replacement and other benefits
We have also assisted widows/widowers of workers who have perished from hazardous workplace injuries or illnesses.
If a workplace accident involved a third-party contractor or was the result of a defective product, you may be able to recover workers’ compensation and file a personal injury lawsuit as well. We will explore every option to maximize the amount you recover.
Along with the experience needed to handle your case, we make sure we are always easily accessible to you if you ever have any questions about workers’ compensation or concerns about the status of your case. Our attorneys understand the stress that you are dealing with; your time and energy are devoted to rehabilitation, recovery and how you are going to pay the bills.
Getting You On The Right Path
Whether you have suffered from carpal tunnel or a herniated disk in a construction accident or have been exposed to a noxious substance, our firm has the experience to help.
Call our office at 732-333-8751 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. We will sit down with you, discuss your situation in greater detail and determine a plan of action that is right for you.