Legal Support For Immigrants In New Jersey
The U.S. immigration system can be frustrating and confusing. An immigration lawyer can help you get permission to work in the United States or bring your family to join you. Or you may need legal representation for a problem with your immigrant status.
The Johnson Law Firm LLC provides legal services to immigrants, U.S. citizens and abandoned, neglected or abused juvenile immigrants throughout New Jersey. Attorney Pamela J. Johnson uses her 30 years of legal experience to help with any immigration law issue. Attorney Ifeoma Ejezie brings her many years of dedicated immigration experience to assist you.
Call 732-333-8751 to schedule a consultation with a member of our legal team.
We Handle Many Areas Of U.S. Immigration Law
We invite you to contact us about your immigration issue, including:
- Immigration status: We can help with visa extensions, U Visas, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) renewal, Temporary Protected Status (TPS), or adjustment of status.
- Juvenile aliens: We can help with abused, neglected or abandoned immigrant children by filing in New Jersey Chancery Division Family Part on behalf of children who cannot not be reunited with either or both parents for these or similar bases under state law.
- Family-based immigration: We help immigrants, permanent residents and U.S. citizens petition to bring their spouses, children and other family members to America, including marriage visas and fiancé(e) visas.
- Asylum: We advocate for foreign nationals seeking asylum in New Jersey.
- Deportation defense: If you face removal proceedings, we will fight for you to be allowed to stay in the U.S. or be allowed reentry in the future.
|Injured? Immigrants Have Legal Rights.
Pamela J. Johnson also has decades of experience in New Jersey workers’ compensation law and personal injury claims. We have represented noncitizens who were injured at work or injured in car accidents or slip-and-falls. The Johnson Law Firm LLC will protect your rights and pursue the compensation or benefits you deserve.
Call For Experienced And Compassionate Legal Help
We know that immigration matters can be complicated and stressful. Our lawyers will work directly with you to solve your legal problem and support your American dream. We offer Initial Consultations. Contact our Freehold office at 732-333-8751 to schedule a meeting or send us an email.